EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
“PREPARE YOUR CHILD FOR SUCCESS”
* Increases confidence and self-esteem.
* Helps to understand limitations and strengths.
* It reduces impulsivity, generating attitudes more appropriate to the objectives.
* Teaches you how to take on the other's healthy point.
* Helps to create strong bonds between people.
* Prepares to evaluate consequences and make constructive choices
* Manager life's ups & downs and learning to keep a balance.
* It contributes to healthy relationships, stimulating cooperation, clear communication and the ability to resist pressure.
What is a socio-emotional competence? How can it be measured? How many skills are there? These questions have been asked by researchers from United States and the world, for many decades. The best answers, obtained by studies carried out by universities and supranational institutions (such as the OECD, responsible for Pisa), lead to the five-factor model, which lists 17 competencies, grouped into five large families:
KeyWords Education's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM has specific activities for the development of all these competencies.
Mathematics, English, human and biological sciences, arts, languages are a map and compass for understanding the world and tools for continuous learning, today and in the future.
Know how to deal with emotions, control impulses, develop determination and focus to achieve goals and carry out projects, interact with people in order to know how to protect themselves from aggression and also not to practice them, respect different opinions, share knowledge in teamwork, do not fall apart in the face of frustrations, do not seek to belong to a group at any cost, do not seek ephemeral pleasure in alcohol and drugs, ponder before clicking "enter" on the computer, not having "white" at the time of the exam or entrance exam for excess anxiety are crucial issues for quality of life today and in the future.
KeyWords Education is a company that offers structured educational solutions for elementary and middle school children based on EMOTIONAL SKILLS to After School.
"Our purpose is to equip our child to flourish and to develop the emotional intelligence to live in positive environments."