EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
“ PREPARING CHILDREN FOR THE FUTURE ”
* Increases confidence and self-esteem.
* Helps children to understand their limitations and strengths.
* Reduces impulsivity, generating attitudes more appropriate for the objectives.
* Teaches children how to take on the other person's viewpoint .
* Helps to create strong bonds between people.
* Prepares children to evaluate consequences and make constructive choices.
* Helps children to manage life's ups & downs and learn to keep a balance.
* Contributes to healthy relationships,
* Stimulates cooperation, clear communication and the ability to resist pressure.
What is socio-emotional competence? How can it be measured? How many skills are there? These questions have been asked by researchers from the United States and around the world for many decades. The best answers, obtained from studies carried out by universities and international institutions (such as the OECD, responsible for Pisa), lead to the five-factor model, which lists 17 competencies, grouped into five large families:
KeyWords Education's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM has specific activities for the development of all these competencies.
Mathematics, English, human and biological sciences, arts, and languages are a map and compass for understanding the world and tools for continuous learning, today and in the future.
Learn how to deal with emotions, control impulses, and develop determination and focus to achieve goals and carry out projects. Learn how to interact with people in order to protect yourself from aggression and also not to demonstrate it. Learn to respect different opinions, share knowledge in a spirit of teamwork, and not fall apart in the face of frustrations. Do not seek to belong to a group at any cost; do not seek ephemeral pleasure in alcohol and drugs; ponder before clicking "enter" on the computer. Do not "blank out" at the time of an exam due to excess anxiety. These are all crucial issues for quality of life today and in the future.
KeyWords Education is a company that offers structured educational solutions for elementary and middle school children based on EMOTIONAL SKILLS.
"Our purpose is to equip children to flourish and to develop emotional intelligence in order to live in positive environments."